The Studio at Gulf and Pine requires a $500 deposit to hold any event date. The entire deposit will be forfeited if the event is cancelled within 6months of signing the contract. In the event of a cancellation within 6months of the scheduled event, all payments made to date are non-refundable and all outstanding payments will be due immediately. $250 deposit is refundable if cancelled 6months prior to event date.
In the event of SEVERE weather conditions the Studio reserves the right to cancel an event with a 24hour notice. Events cancelled due to SEVERE weather conditions are subject to a full refund of the deposit or rescheduling of the event date depending on availability.
In the event the client(s) is forced to change the date of the event, every effort will be made by the The Studio to transfer reservations to support the new date. The client(s) agree that in the event of a date change any expenses including but not limited to deposits and fees that are non-refundable and non-transferable are the sole responsibility of the client(s).
The following is a list of rules and regulations to be upheld by the client(s), which includes all event planners, wedding coordinators and vendors who are involved in the planning and execution of a special event at The Studio at Gulf and Pine:
- If a beach wedding is included please note that confetti /sprinkles of any kind are strictly prohibited. Fireworks are also strictly prohibited. The lighting of sparklers is allowed except under any type of structure and during Turtle Season. Real flower petals must be used on beach for ceremony. We highly recommend using bubbles or real flower petals at ceremony site.
- Any use of candles inside The Studio must be approved by the facility. All candles must be contained or enclosed in glass. The flame must not reach higher than 2inches below the height of the glass.
- Decorations inside The Studio may not be hung from the ceiling or walls. All decorations must be removed without leaving damage directly following the departure of the last guest unless special arrangements have been made.
- The client(s) and any vendors may arrive 2hrs prior to start of event to decorate, drop off supplies, etc.
- In accordance with The City of Anna Maria sound ordinance, all amplified music must be volume controlled. The City ordinance goes into effect at 10pm. However, the event can extend past the aforementioned time as long as the ordinance is followed.
- The Studio at Gulf and Pine has permission to take pictures or videos to be used for advertising.
- The Studio at Gulf and Pine assumes no liability/responsibility for any property brought on or delivered to the event site by guests, contractors or vendors.
- Any damage to property/artwork at The Studio at Gulf and Pine during an event, the client(s) assumes all liability and will be solely responsible for payment prior to the end of the event. Damaged artwork will be charged at the retail price of the piece(s).
- The Studio will be happy to provide you with a preferred vendor list however The Studio is not responsible for the product or services hired for outside services. The Studio is not liable under any circumstance for any personal property of the Client(s) or Guests. The Studio will not assume responsibility for the storage, damage, or loss of any merchandise, materials, or articles left at the site prior to, during, or following the event. Any outside contractors arranged by the client(s) must provide their own equipment (i.e. tables, extension cords, table clothes, etc.) The Client(s) will also be responsible for damages or charges incurred by any of these contractors.
- All vendors or outside contractors have 1hour post event to clean up after themselves and leave the area(s) as they found it. A checklist will be provided. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure this is done. If responsibilities are not completed a cleaning fee will be deducted from the initial deposit. Extra time will be charged to the client(s) at the rate of $250/hr.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
Pricing is based upon a 5 hour event. Additional hours are charged at $250/hr.